The most important part of the change that will shape the future is to discover yourself. With the pride of being one of the leading companies in the software world in Turkey, we are here to accompany you on your career journey. Considering the personal talents of our colleagues who will join us, we create a healthy work environment for them and contribute to the personal and professional development of our staff. If you want to take your place in the VBT staff and be involve the story;
You can send your CV to cv@ for your job applications. vbt.com.tr
Your CVs will be kept for a certain period of time within the KVKK(The Law on the Protection of Personal Data) rules.
All resumes are evaluated in possible positions. After interviewing with human resources, due to the relevant department, they are interviewed for a technical interview. Candidates are notified at the end of the evaluation process whether the interview is positive or negative.As a result of the positive meeting, the candidate is offered a job. The recruitment process starts with the acceptance of the offer by the candidate.
You can send mail to info@ for your questions. vbt.com.tr
How do we describe the perfect match?
- Minimum 2 years of Business Analysis experience
- Result driven mindset with an exceptional personality with great verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Advanced analytical skills, experienced in collecting, organizing, analyzing abundant data, and disseminate them as meaningful information
- Strong analytical mind and advanced problem-solving skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Basic knowledge of query languages, preferably SQL
- Good knowledge of business analysis processes and methodologies
- Hands on experience in analysis techniques such as; use case modeling, data analysis, process analysis, prioritization, requirement management, risk assessment, stakeholder analysis, responsibility analysis, and interface analysis
- Familiar with project management aspects and methodologies
- Professionally experienced in Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, Release Management methodologies
- Ability to manage complex projects composed of priority shifting tasks, strict budgets and firm deadlines by employing effective methods
- Knowledge of integration processes from business requirements collection to technical analysis delivery
- Capable of resolving challenges arising within or outside of the organization concerning the project
- IIBA or equivalent is a plus
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree at related fields
- Good command of the English language
How do we describe the perfect match?
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience in Java Development
- Application design and architecture experience in large implementation projects
- Advanced knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and professional experience in Java programming including frameworks
- Project experience in Spring and Spring Boot frameworks
- Eagerness to write clean and modular codes to simplify maintenance and scaling
- Experience in development SOAP and REST services according to best practices
- Experience in writing high-performance, multi-threaded applications in Java
- Expertise in synchronous and asynchronous integration
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) models
- Experience in RDBMS (i.e. Oracle, MSSQL), NoSQL (i.e. Couchbase, MongoDB), and different ORMs
- Experience in SVN, GIT, Maven, Jenkins is required
- Hands on experience in Cloud Technologies is a plus, preferably AWS
- Proven knowledge in backend development for frontend applications, preferably mobile apps
Internship Applications / Internship Calendar
As part of the "VBT Digital Internship Program", university students gain experience by working on different subjects online. With these programs, we enable the technology to be closely known and support the increase of interest in the field of software. Thanks to the "VBT Digital Internship Program 2020", we met with 100 young friends from all over Turkey under the same roof. If you want to be among the "VBT Digital Internship Program 2021" that we will organize for the second time this year, you can create your application early.
The dates of our online internship program, which will serve with quotas of 50 people, are as follows;
Group 1 will be in the form of 20 working days on dates 25 June-30 July
Group 2 will be in the form of 20 working days on dates 16 August-13 SeptemberOur internship program is closed to student admission.
You can send mail to staj@ for your questions. vbt.com.tr